- The 3M Crystalline features a proprietary, multi-layer optical film nano-technology that combines over 200 layers in a film that is thinner than a Post-it® Note. 3M Crystalline Improves comfort, protecting vehicle interiors and blocking UV rays.
- CoolVu Transitional Films adapt to the intensity of the sun on your windows and doors. Utilizing advanced photochromic technology, CoolVu darkens when exposed to sunlight and returns to a lighter state when not. CoolVu blocks oppressive IR heat and damaging solar radiation.
- Our Advanced Ceramic film line is composed of 3 layers of ultra-thin Ceramic. Just as Ceramic is the only element that NASA uses on the heat shields of the Space Shuttle, it is the element of choice used to achieve the incredible performance of this film. Be very cautious of other window tinting companies offering “Ceramic” films.
- Nano-Hybrid Carbon is a hybrid mix of the long lasting Carbon series film and an Infrared Heat Blocking film. This allows the film to achieve phenomenal heat rejection, long lasting appearance, and full UV protection.
- Carbon films achieve their color from carbon extruded polyester. This is a longer lasting way to make a film primarily due to the inherent color of Carbon Grey and no need of traditional deep-dye processing. This product can’t discolor to or turn to a purple hue because of the proprietary construction.
We carry a variety of state-of-the-art films, enabling you to select the one that best addresses the unique requirements for your vehicle. Our films are made in ISO 9001 certified factories within the highest-rated clean room environments. For you, this means enhanced visible clarity and longevity.
For over 30 years Xlnt Tint has applied film for clients ranging from car owners to high level government agencies. Click here to see our gallery of automotive film installation projects.
Get a Quote
If you are considering window tint for your vehicle, we hope you will consider Xlnt Tint. Click here to schedule a free, in-home consultation and/or enter your own measurements to request a quote.